What is the end of the year without a “best of” list or a blog award? For a third year, lawyer, consultant, speaker and writer Dennis Kennedy has put together his picks for the 2007 Blawggies, the law-related blog awards.
Here’s the “executive summary” of the award winners. I do encourage you to read the whole post for details and the honorable mention choices.
2007 Blawggie Award Categories and Winners.
1. Best Overall Law-Related Blog – Tom Collins’ More Partner Income
2. The Marty Schwimmer Best Practice-Specific Legal Blog – Ken Adams’ AdamsDrafting
3. Best Law Practice Management Blog – Tom Collins’ More Partner Income
4. Best Legal Blog Category – Law Librarian Blogs, Non-US Law-related Blogs and Solo Lawyer Blogs (Tie)
5. Best Legal Blog Digest – Stark County Law Library Blog
6. Best Blawg About Legal Blawgging – Kevin O’Keefe’s Real Lawyers Have Blogs
7. Best Legal Podcast – Bob Ambrogi’s and Craig Williams’ Lawyer2Lawyer Podcast
8. The Sherry Fowler Best Writing on a Legal Blog Award – Ernest Svenson’s Ernie the Attorney
9. Best Law Professor Blog – Jim Maule’s Mauled Again
10. Best New Law-related Blog – Doug Cornelius’s KM Space
11. Best Legal Technology Blog – DennisKennedy.Blog
12. Most Important Trend in Law-related Blogging – Niche Blogs
Read the full blog post about the awards, his picks, and why he has given himself the Best Legal Technology Blog award.