The main improvements introduced by this new approach are:
* Versions of statutes and regulations reflect real changes;
* Legislative updates are carried out on a weekly basis;
* Versions’ dates correspond to legislative changes, such as entry into force, amendment or repeal;
* You can search a legislative text as it was legally binding on a particular date in the past. Historical coverage is approximately five years;
* You can compare two different versions of a particular document;
* You can noteup statutes’ sections;
* RSS feeds are available to inform you about legislative changes of a particular statute or database;
* And much more…
The jurisdictions that are available in the new system are Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec and the Federal jurisdiction.
Congratulations to CanLII on the completion of this lengthy project.