Herewith a second week's-worth of material found on Twitter that might be of some interest to our readers. The bit.ly URL will take you to the web page that the tweet mentions.
Please join in this retweeting exercise. Simply attach the hashtag #slawca to any tweet of yours or any retweet you make; and I'll consider your contributions for inclusion in that week's post.
- @NinjaLawyer If software programmers use pair-programming to generate cleaner code, should junior lawyers use pair-drafting? http://bit.ly/5eGW9 – by @conniecrosby
- @practicehacker Why stop at pair-drafting? I say crowdsource all drafting needs. People are not reliable but concept should work. – by @conniecrosby
- @law_book Media Libel Law 2009-10 – by Media Law Resource Center – Oxford University Press, USA. http://bit.ly/8rBneJ – by @conniecrosby
- AALL's new edition of How to Research a Legal Problem: A Guide for Non-Lawyers. http://tinyurl.com/yzc7vzb – by @smireau
- @cottinstef @lawlib The Future of Legal Research and Search Tools (Austral. Lawyers Weekly) http://bit.ly/6NuuzM – by @fodden
- @CatherineMorris @RayBeckerman The Indigenous Law Journal At The University Of Toronto: Call For Submissions http://bit.ly/78gKs6 – by @fodden
- @Prutschi: a great primer to keep in your pocket for when police show up with search warrant at your office. http://bit.ly/51VXbN – by @fodden
- @legalresearchpl Wikipedia in Court: When & How Citing Wikipedia and Other Consensus Websites is Appropriate http://bit.ly/738RAT – by @fodden
- @privacylawyer: Canadian Anti-spam Act (Bill-C-27) passes third reading, heading to the Senate http://bit.ly/8hPCFj – by @fodden
- Reading: http://www.llrx.com/featres/googlescholarcaselaw John DiGillio on LLRX – Bridging the DiGital Divide: A New Vendor in Town – by @smireau
- @jordan_law21: Stephen Fry, Aston Kutcher and the post-media media: fascinating post by Jeff Jarvis: http://bit.ly/8lFfUx – @jordan_law21
- Whisky rules get tight: RT @UCalgaryLawLib Scotch whisky regulations updated: http://bit.ly/5EOSh3 – by @fodden