Herewith a few interesting tweets encountered by me and others during the past few weeks. We’re slow in picking up the threads because of the holidays, but we’ll be back on track now.
Please join us in sharing the best of Twitter: simply tag your tweets or retweets with #slawca.
- @citizenlab lecture at Google about how Internet censorship is rising http://bit.ly/82uSAw – by jacobglick
- New President appointed for the Australian Law Reform Commission. Congratulations Professor Rosalind Croucher http://bit.ly/5i1fZF – by AusLawReform
- RT @saleemkhan [Canadian Association of Journalists] “CAJ battles libel chill” http://tr.im/HKfA – by conniecrosby
- RT @jordan_law21: 2 UK firms outsource their library services and share them. http://bit.ly/5RZhrX. Possible implications? – by susanletterman
- RT @jordan_law21: India’s Supreme Court rules against foreign law firms: http://bit.ly/4HVCtO – a major development.
- RT @ABAesq #ABA releases legal guide for the seriously ill http://bit.ly/70hXAR – by connicrosby
- RT @kaplanmyrth: Lululemon openly mocking Olympic trade-mark restrictions http://post.ly/FW9f – by jacobglick
- RT @wikilawschool: You’re invited to contribute an article to Wikilawschool! http://www.wikilawschool.org
- Law professor rates provincial impaired driving laws http://bit.ly/878PoF – by m_j_wilson
- RT @DavisLLP: Davis LLP Wins ACQ Project Finance Law Firm of the Year http://ow.ly/16bcFb Congrats. – by david_bilinsky
- ABA news on jurors and how instructions to them need re-writes for web 2.0 http://bit.ly/6ln0y6 – by smireau
- The ALRC is recruiting one or more Legal Officers! http://bit.ly/5kgLrK Applications close 27 Jan 2010 – by AusLawReform
- Another reason why the #cloud is safer — Lost: 1USB drive with 80,000 health records http://bit.ly/7ULjCz – by jacobglick
- RT @nggauthier: Vatican Declares Papal Copyright http://bit.ly/5ge9U8
- RT @UCalgaryLawLib: Sir Ian Brownlie, a true legend of international law, has died in a car crash in Egypt (info via Int-Law list) – by cearta
- Congrats to employment blawgger Mike Fitzgibbon on his new firm, Watershed LLP; which will use AFAs and eschew hourly billing http://bit.ly/4PFvb5 – by PaulHajek
- RT @michaelgeist Liberal Party on net neutrality: provides detailed responses on its position. http://bit.ly/4BRWaj – by missrogue
- RT @montserratlj Teaching International Law: An ASIL Resource for Syllabi and Other Teaching Materials: http://bit.ly/6GMgRY – by conniecrosby