Well it may have been a quarter century or so since our friend the late Hugh Lawford put the ORs on what was then known as QL Systems, but an announcement from Lexis this morning (curiously absent from its website) reveals that:
After more than a century in print, the Ontario Reports is going digital.
Beginning in April, members will enjoy:
* Immediate access to the full content of the latest Ontario Reports
* The convenience of a digital report that looks identical to the printed version
* An innovative format that is easy to read, navigate and search
* Useful tools to share, link, bookmark and save articles
* Online access to searchable, archived issues
We look forward to seeing whether this is as revolutionary as it sounds – or whether Ontario licensees will simply get a PDF of the old paper versions in their email.