Periodically law bloggers in Toronto get together, usually when someone such as the Editor of the Blawg Review or Kevin O’Keefe of LexBlog are in town. This time Bob Tarantino and Garry Wise put out the word about a “Blogstravaganza” for a meetup last week. We pulled together as many people as we could. The result was a sizeable little crowd comparing notes about social media, legal practice, and numerous other topics. Mostly it was a chance for many of us to meet each other face to face for the first time.
Courtesy of Omar Ha-Redeye, here is the lineup in this photo. One or two were missing from the shot. I’ve added Omar into the list:
- Andrew Feldstein of Feldstein & Associates
- Bob Tarantino of Heenan Blaikie at Entertainment and Media Law Signal
- Chris Jaglowitz of Gardiner Miller Arnold LLP at Ontario Condo Law Blog
- Lorraine Fleck of Hoffer Adler LLP at IP Address Blog
- Connie Crosby of Crosby Group Consulting at Slaw
- Syed Ali Ahmed of Gardiner Miller Arnold LLP at Ontario Condo Law Blog
- Antonin Pribetic of Steinberg Morton Hope & Israel at The Trial Warrior
- Dan Pinnington of Lawyers’ Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO) at Slaw
- Monica Goyal at My Legal Briefcase
- Michael Carabash of Dynamic Lawyers
- Garry Wise of Wise Law Blog
- Joel Welch of Law is Cool
- Adam Goodman at Adam’s Law Blog
- Omar Ha-Redeye of Law is Cool and Slaw
If you would like to attend future get-togethers of Toronto law bloggers, contact Garry Wise to be added to his email list.
What about other cities? Do law bloggers get together in Vancouver, Montreal or Calgary? Tell us about your meetup!