The Canadian Bar Association’s National magazine has just released an article in the July/August 2011 edition, The Best in Digital Marketing. Compiled and edited by Luigi Benetton, the article surveys opinions from Marni Macleod, Allison Wolf, Connie Crosby, Carol Fitzwilliam, Warren Bongard, Jordan Furlong, and myself.
Leadership and innovation was recognized for the following firms:
- Osler for best design
- BCF for best recruitment outreach
- Goodmans for best client outreach
- Hull & Hull for best use of video
- Miller Thomson for best national website
- Brazeau Seller for best regional website
- Foster LLP for best small/solo website
- Hyndman Law for best social media presence
- Torys for best mobile
You can read the complete article on the CBA National website.