Site news for those who read Slaw only via RSS or email
1. Comment Watch:
In the last week there were 35 comments. You might be particularly interested in these:
- The exchange between Emily Vella and Connie Crosby on the latter’s post, “New Social Media Darling Pinterest and Copyright Law”
- Comments by Robert Richards and Robert McKay in which they share links to their Slaw pieces that touch on the topic explored by Susan Munro in “The Context of Legal Information.”
This week’s tips on SlawTips are:
- Tuesday: Technology: Keyboard Shortcuts for Easily Changing Line Spacing in MS Word
- Wednesday: Research: Take Responsibility for Missing Data
- Thursday: Practice: Can I Get a Little Help Here?
You’ll find a brief excerpt of this week’s tips on Slaw, but the links above will take you to the full versions, along with 100 more tips. Advice you can use — short and to the point — every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
3. Maritime Law Book Selected Summaries
- Drummond (Village) v. Michaud 2012 NBCA 17 [Nonconforming use]
- K.L.S. v. D.R.S. 2012 NBCA 16 [What constitutes “living separate and apart”]
- R. v. Henderson (J.A.) 2012 MBCA 9 [Sentencing]