Coming up in June, Commonwealth Legal is assembling a three city Canadian legal tech conference tour; landing in: Toronto (13th), Calgary (21st) and Vancouver (27th).
Session topics covered include:
- Litigation Management on a Global Scale
- 360° Review Management
- Technology Assisted Document Review
- Cloud Computing for the Legal Profession
- Social Media: The New ESI Frontier
- Data Reduction and Culling Techniques
- Shifting Technology Paradigms
Visit their website — technologyinpractice.ca — for full session details, speakers, and conference pricing.