The Annual Consumer Electronics Show is underway in Las Vegas. Despite some commentary that the show is old or outdated, it occupies floor space equivalent to 393 basketball courts and attracts 150,000 people.
The tech press, such as CNET, is of course there in droves.
Some of the interesting things so far include:
- Laptops that convert, flip, slide roll, …
- Next generation Intel chips that boost ultrabook performance and battery life
- Massive 4K (very high resolution) TVs
- Flexible screens
- Internet of Things gadget makers announced the creation of the Internet of Things Consortium to promote their emerging industry and discuss best practices.
- Continued movement towards the smart home and smart TV
- 3D printers
- A 1 TB flashdrive