The May 2014 issue of the AALL Spectrum, the monthly publication of the American Association of Law Libraries, is devoted to law library architecture south of the border.
Lots of very pretty pictures.
The issue includes articles on:
- the new library at Irell & Manella in Century City, Los Angeles
- the new space for the Charlotte School of Law Library
- the renovated University of California, Irvine School of Law Library
- the brand new University of North Texas at Dallas College of Law Library
- the Thomas M. Cooley Law School’s new law library near Tampa Bay, Florida
- the renovated Los Angeles County Law Library