The organizers of the 2017 Law via the Internet conference have posted a call for submissions.
The event takes place at the Rutgers Law School in Newark, New Jersey, October 19-21, 2017.
The conference brings together people from the Legal Information Institutes (LIIs) from different countries and continents that together form the Free Access to Law Movement.
The submission deadline for abstracts is July 30, 2017. Organizers are looking for papers on the following topics:
- Development and Implementation of Standards for Preserving and Presenting Legal Information
- New Initiatives in Free Access to Law
- Technical initiatives and developments in Legal Informatics
- Tools for Facilitating Access to Justice
- The state of LII Initiatives
- Sustainability of Open Access to Law Initiatives
The goal of the LIIs is to maximize free access to public legal information such as legislation and case law from as many countries and international institutions as possible.