I’m very pleased to announce that Slaw has partnered with the fine folks at CanLII to produce a series of ebooks of selected content from Slaw.ca.
As a publisher with CanLII’s Authors Program, a number of Slaw’s columnists and bloggers have worked with CanLII directly to create highlighted collections of their finest writing on a single interest or issue.
The following list shows our initial set of participants, along with a link to their Slaw author profile page (so you can see their entire list of Slaw submissions):
- Kari D. Boyle on Dispute Resolution [Slaw archives]
- Adam Dodek on Legal Education [Slaw archives]
- John Gregory on Legal Technology [Slaw archives]
- Omar Ha-Redeye Selected Columns [Slaw archives]
- Patricia Hughes on Justice Issues [Slaw archives]
- Cameron Hutchison on Legal Ethics [Slaw archives]
- Ian Mackenzie on Adjudication [Slaw archives]
- Matt Maurer on Cannabis Law [Slaw archives]
- National Self-Represented Litigants Project on Access to Justice [Slaw archives]
- Amy Salyzyn on Legal Ethics [Slaw archives]
- Noel Semple on Legal Ethics [Slaw archives]
- Sarah Sutherland on Legal Information [Slaw archives]
Slaw and CanLII will continue to look for opportunities to expand this partnership. If any of our current authors are interested in compiling an ebook of their own writing, we would encourage you to reach out using CanLII feedback form.