On October 25 & 26, Windsor Law proudly hosted the 2019 conference of the Canadian Association for Legal Ethics. The presentations touched on many of the most important issues confronting the legal profession today. Check out the brief summaries below to stay up to date.
- Access to justice (see presentations #3 and #11 below)
- Zealous advocacy and its limits (see presentations #1 and #2 below)
- Harassment and discrimination within the profession (presentations #16, 17, 18)
- Teaching ethics in law school (presentations #6, 7, 8, 9)
- The Regulation of Judges (presentations #12, #15)
- The limits of “business-like” lawyer