In four preceding articles I have described the idea behind becoming a very highly valued five-tools project manager, ready to manage each of the five progress factors:
- Manage the project, starting with the project charter (discussed in the previous article).
- Manage the client, starting with the Conditions of Satisfaction.
- Manage time, starting with the Off Switch.
- Manage money, starting with budgets.
- Manage the team, starting with assigning tasks accurately.
Let’s look this month at a core tool for managing your most precious resource. You can take control of your time via the Off Switch.
Consider the following somewhat typical . . . [more]