Every year, the Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL) hands out the Hugh Lawford Award for Excellence in Legal Publishing.
It honours a publisher that has demonstrated excellence by publishing a work, series, website or e-product that makes a significant contribution to legal research and scholarship.
The nominees for this year are:
- BC Laws (British Columbia Queen’s Printer)
- CanLII Connects (CanLII)
- Centre de documentation et de ressources informationnelles [CDRI] (Chambre des notaires du Québec)
- Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History book series (University of Toronto Press)
- Quickscribe 2.0 (Quickscribe 2.0 Services Ltd.)
- Saskatchewan Builders’ Lien Manual, 2nd ed.