With the Law Librarian Conversations podcast settling into its new home at CALI (the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction), the new podcast Law School Tech Talk has now been started. David Dickens, Consulting Technologist at Pepperdine Law, is the host along with co-hosts and regular contributors: Jonathan Ezor (billed as "resident law prof"), Debbie Ginsberg ("Law Librarian"), and Ben Chapman ("another veteran IT guy"). They hope to cover all angles of law school technology.
From the email I received about the show:
- We hope to have live shows for you about every two weeks; they should run 30 minutes, give or take.
- Topics will include news and events relating to technology in law schools, and we'll usually have one special guest each show.
- Our home on the web is here, where you can find our inaugural episode with special guest Tom Boone.
- Find out more about our hosts, co-hosts, and regular panelists.
- You can subscribe to Tech Talk shows as a podcast on iTunes.
- We're also on Twitter.
To attend the next live recording of Law School Tech Talk online, today at 2 pm ET/1 pm CT, register here. It is organized and recorded on a webinar platform.