On November 16 at 10am PST the people at Adobe are putting on a free e-seminar to review the top new features of Acrobat X. It will include demonstrations of the top new features of Acrobat X Pro that will interest legal professionals, including:
- The new, easier-to-use interface.
- How to accurately save scanned documents directly to editable Word and Excel files.
- How to improve optical character recognition (OCR), even spot and correct OCR errors.
- The enhanced Redaction capabilities that help save time and improve productivity.
- How to automate, standardize, and share multi-step tasks for PDF production— using the new Action Wizard.
- How to easily and quickly capture search information by saving Search Results to a file
- A sneak peek at new, free Actions designed for legal professionals.
Rick Borstein will host this e-seminar and it will feature other experts on Acrobat from Adobe. Few (if any) people know more about using Acrobat in a legal setting than Rick. This seminar will help you better appreciate how you can use the more advanced features of Acrobat in a legal setting.
You can register here: http://www.acrobatevents.com/LegalPros/registration.html