Site news for those who read Slaw only via RSS or email
1. Comment Watch:
In the last week there were 33 comments. You might be particularly interested in these:
- David Collier-Brown on Hacking Into Bank Accounts – What Is the Bank’s Responsibility?
- Omar Ha-Redeye pointing to a recent case relevant to his post The Perils of Social Media – Should You Quit the Internet?
- and a small flurry of responses to the post Do You Still Fax?
This week’s tips on SlawTips are:
- Tuesday: Technology: An Easy Way to Access Multiple Printer Format Settings
- Wednesday: Research: Keep Your Skills Sharp
- Thursday: Practice: How Do You Set Your Goals?
You’ll find a brief excerpt of this week’s tips on Slaw, but the links above will take you to the full versions, along with 100 more tips. Advice you can use — short and to the point — every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
3. Maritime Law Book Selected Summaries
- R. v. Ruffolo (R.A.) 2011 BCCA 359
- R. v. Degiorgio (T.) 2011 ONCA 527
- Irving (J.D.) Ltd. v. Siemens Canada Ltd. et al. 2011 FC 791
- Holowa Estate, Re 2011 ABQB 23
- F.R. et al. v. D.T. et al. 2011 SKQB 261
- R. v. Agengo (D.) 2011 ABQB 430