It looks like we will be in isolation for a while. Let’s make the best use of this time. And here are five things to take to heart.
- I hope you like this photo I took from my friends balcony that overlooks the lake in Boca Raton. Maya Angelou’s words couldn’t be more perfect for these times, don’t you agree?
- Governor Cuomo reminded us to “Find ways to make a little joy.” So, I had a Zoom Cocktail Party. It was BYOB and dogs were welcomed! My friends we amazed that seeing one another made such a difference. I even had jazz playing in the background. I have a colleague who had a Zoom Dinner Party with his family who are all across the continent. Who would you like to have a virtual party with?
- One of my clients asked me if I had any ideas to help her focus and minimize the distractions while she works. You might find this helpful, too.
- How should we think about the future of our business? Well, here is a video of Simon Sinek speaking with his team about the Pandemic and their business. It’s 7 minutes and it’s awesome.
- I’d like to leave you with this. In case you missed it, here is a link to the incredibly moving rendition of John Lennon’s Imagine by Dr. Francois. Be one of his nearly 500,000 views.
Isn’t that heart warming?
I hope I added a rainbow to your day and gave you a break from the long days and weeks we are facing… alone together! Find a little joy and make good use of this time! If you would like to schedule a virtual coffee break together, shoot me an email.