- Cardiome seemed to regret ever getting into R&D and is looking for external funding for one of its pipeline products.
- A new start in Canada for the Michael J. Fox Foundation, which registered as a tax-exempt charity in Canada and will hopefully bring its commercialization-oriented approach to funding here as well.
- Regrets for MDS as it moves a step closer to divesting another business — this time its analytical technologies business, but there’s more to come.
- A new lease license on life for Matrix Technologies’ artificial intelligence platform, which ethica Clinical Research will use to try to make its clinical trials more effective.
- Finally, I’ll have some repentance coming my way for disagreeing with Merck’s head of strategy, who thinks personalized medicine “is a game of the future and always will be.“
Haven’t been visiting The Cross-Border Biotech Blog? Never too late to mend your ways!