It’s been a while since I made any use of Google Notebook — mostly, I think, because I’m not much of a note-taker unless I have a project in the works, and then I’ll probably use a desktop app. But I may revisit the online application because the Official Google Notebook Blog tells us they’ve added an export function that lets you:
. . . [more]
- Export this notebook to Google Docs.
- View this notebook as a web page.
- Get updates from this notebook in Google Reader.
- Get updates from this notebook as an RSS feed.
- Save this notebook as an Atom document. This