Because I hate to feel left out of anything, and love how blogs, podcasts and photos via the web allow us to feel almost like we’ve been there, I’ve found a few more links regarding LegalTech that took place in New York this week:
- Thomson West podcast – this week with Monica Bay, editor-in-chief of Law Technology News from American Lawyer Media, talks about LegalTech (also check out Dennis Kennedy’s predictions for law tech in 2007);
- Monica Bay also covers LegalTech in her blog The Common Scold;
- PureC, communications blog, had a bit of coverage: Interview with Monica Bay (did no one else attend this thing?!?) and Notes from the show;
- a newby’s view of LegalTech in What LegalTech Toys Say About Your Business Feb. 2/07 by the Disassociate, posted to Law.com in the Legal Technology section;
- Technorati blog search results which are, I must say, somewhat slim;
- photos on Flickr tagged as LegalTech;
- and Kevin O’Keefe trying to find an explanation for lack of live blogging at LegalTech 2007 over at LexBlog Blog.
Happy weekend, everyone!