I have to give it to you exactly as I saw it:
Dennis “who does this guy think he is?” Kennedy has chosen Slaw as the top blawg in his annual parade of awards known as the Blawggies, and all of us here are busting with pride.
Here’s our excellent company in this honour:
2. The Marty Schwimmer Best Practice-Specific Legal Blog – Evan Brown’s Internet Cases
3. Best Law Practice Management Blog – Bruce MacEwen’s Adam Smith, Esq.
4. Best Legal Blog Category – Canadian Law-related Blogs
5. Best Legal Blog Digest – Stark County Law Library Weblog
6. Best Blawg About Legal Blawgging – Kevin O’Keefe’s Real Lawyers Have Blogs
7. Best Legal Podcast – Tie, This Week in Law and Bob Ambrogi’s and Craig Williams’ Lawyer2Lawyer Podcast
8. The Sherry Fowler Best Writing on a Legal Blog Award – Chuck Newton Rides the Third Wave
9. Best Law Professor Blog – Jim Maule’s Mauled Again
10. Best New Law-related Blog – Jordan Furlong’s Law 21
11. The DennisKennedy.Blog Best Legal Technology Blog – Rick Georges’ Futurelawyer
12. Most Important Trend in Law-related Blogging – Microblogging
And be sure to note, please, that Jordan Furlong garnered the prize for Best New Law-related Blog. Congratulations to Jordan for a really well-deserved win. And congratulations, too, to all of us law bloggers in Canada for making up the “Best Legal Blog Category.”