Site news for those who read Slaw only via RSS or email
1. Comment Watch:
In the last week there were 22 comments. You might be particularly interested in the informative comment by John Gregoryupdating his own post, “Electronic Transferable Records,” from March of this year.
This week’s tips on SlawTips are:
- Tuesday: Technology: The Google Doodles Archive
- Wednesday: Research: Real-Time Research
- Thursday: Practice: Listen In Order to Lead
You’ll find a brief excerpt of this week’s tips on Slaw, but the links above will take you to the full versions, along with 100 more tips. Advice you can use — short and to the point — every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
3. Maritime Law Book Selected Summaries
- Sutherland et al. v. Hudson’s Bay Co. et al. 2011 ONCA 606 [Pensions]
- R. v. Lawler (C.D.) 2011 MBPC 53 [Breathalyzer]
- Hollinger Inc. et al., Re 2011 ONCA 579 [Settlements]
- R. v. Deveau (T.M.) 2011 NSCA 85 [Courts]
- Bodnar et al. v. Cash Store Inc. et al. 2011 BCCA 384 [Class actions]