The draft program for the 2007 conference of the Canadian Association of Law Libraries is up on the association’s website.
The event takes place in Ottawa from May 6 to the 9th, 2007 at the Fairmont Château Laurier, located just east of Parliament Hill.
Conference topics include:
- Managing the impact of technological change in law libraries
- Change management case studies
- Developing a Core Foreign and International Law Collection
- The Ultimate End-User: the Public’s Access to Law Libraries and Legal Information
- The Trail of a Trial
- Leveraging Library Skills and Competencies to Promote Knowledge Management Initiatives
- Are we becoming a secret society? Press Bans, Privacy and Access to Information
- Managing and Providing Access to eResources
- National Digital Preservation Strategies for Legal Information
- The Intelligence Behind CI
- Set up and use of RSS feeds, a step towards Web 2.0
- The CHARTER @ 25: Where have we come from and where are we going